Even Wall Hollow Rotor – Progressive Cavity Pump
Advantages of hollow rotor:
* Well washing through hollow rotor;
* Steam injection into well through hollow sucker rod and hollow rotor;
* use of same components of sucker rod pumping system for both pumping and injecting.
* The system requires the drilling of only one well for injection.
* The injected steam builds up a steam chamber that rises to the top of the reservoir.
* While steam injection heats up the oil and improves the flow characteristic, hot oil drains into the production well.
* Huge cost savings because of material saving, price is at least 1/3 lower compared with solid rotor.
Rotor Pitch(T): +/-0.1mm;
Section diameter(D): +/-0.1mm;
Optional Material: 42CrMo, 35CrMo, 40Cr, etc.
Wall thickness: 5~8mm optional.